Chepurnykh G. K.
Member of Academic Council;
Member of specialized Board of Studies on theses defence;
FIRST NAME: Genadiy
FAMILY NAME: Chepurnyh
PLACE OF BIRTH: Irkutsk, Russia
DATE OF BIRTH: 17 June 1934
STATUS: Married (to Liliya Chepurnyh)
DEGREE: Dr. Sci. in Solid State Physics (1982), Professor
POSITION: Leading scientific researcher of the “Modeling of Radiation Effects and Microstructure Transformations in Construction Materials”
ELECTRONIC MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
LANGUAGES: Russian (native speaker), English (fluent)
Institution: Moscow State University named after Lomonosov M.V.
Degree: Ph.D. in Theoretical Physics (1966)
Dr.Sci. in Solid State Physics (1982)
Field of Research:
- construction of magnetic phase diagrams defining characteristics of extreme magnetically ordered crystals;
- magnetostrictive properties of crystals;
- magnetoacoustic resonance;
- magnetic nuclear resonance;
- nuclear magnetic resonance of the acoustic;
- relaxation phenomena;
- the development of powerful small magnetostrictive ultrasonic sources.