Kramchenkov Andriy B.
Work phone: +380542332000
I am involved in scientific research in the field of ion beam analysis (HERDA, HRBS, PIXE, PIGE) of different materials with accelerated ion beams.
research assistant at Institute of Applied Physics, National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
May 2013 - present time.
Investigation of materials with accelerated ion beams by means of HRBS, HERDA, PIXE and PIGE techniques.
junior research assistant at Institute of Applied Physics, National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
December 2009 - May 2013
At the IAP NASU accelerator-based facility installed and operated a unique electrostatic spectrometer. Investigated different materials by means of high-resolution RBS, ERDA and PIXE techniques. Performed researches and managed research projects on different ion beam analytical applications.
ingeneer at JSC "SELMI", Institute of Electron Microscopy
2004 - 2006
Operated a scanning electron microscope SEM 103-01 with EDAX analyzer, produced by JSC "SELMI". Performed different materials investigation by means of SEM with EDAX.
Russian (native proficiency)
Ukrainian (native proficiency)
English (professional working proficiency)
Skills & Expertise
- Scanning Electron Microscopy
- high-resolution ion beam analysis
- elastic recoil detection analysis
- Rutherford backscattering spectrometry
- nuclear reaction analysis
- particle induced X-ray emission
- PhD program at the Institute of Applied Physics, NAS of Ukraine Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), charged particles beams physics, 2006 - 2009
- A.S. Makarenko State Pedagogical University, Sumy, Ukraine master, physics, 2001 - 2006
Почесна грамота відділення ядерної фізики та енергетики НАН України (2015),