Lab of Direct Accelerators and Ion Implantation and Modification of Nuclear Materials
Head of the Lab
PhD, senior research assistant
Baturin Volodymyr A.
+38 (0542) 33-22-50, firstname.lastname@example.org
Lab staff (left to right): Duvanov S.M., Pustovoitov S.O., Nahornyi A.H., Karpenko O,Yu., Lunika M.M., Baturin V.A., Shumylo V.P Yeriomin S.O., Lytvynov P.O., Nahornyi V.A., Golubovkii B.H., Shimko A.I.
The main research areas are
- study of generation, formation and transportation of powerful positive and negative ion beams;
- development of intensive gas and metal ion sources to be used in high-energy, medical and production-friendly ion accelerators as well as in radiation technologies;
- simulation experiments on gas and metal ion beams in the energy range 20 ÷ 500 kеV;
- study of interaction of intensive ion and electron beams with matter to modify near-surface layers by creation of protective and strengthening coatings for reactor materials;
- synthesis of thin films and coatings using beam-plasma technologies.
Training of scientific personnel